HEADER BLOG TITLE

16/09/2014

Teen Vision

Our furniture is at long last sailing the seven seas en route to Doha via a stop over in Jebel Ali Port, Dubai!
  
The Teen is dreaming of a new room and I am scouting for pieces to add to her current furniture.
She selected these images from the Pinterest accounts of Amy and Anya to share her ideas with me.





I am eager to make something for her room, but let's wait first and see whether the mauve/puce palette is still the preferred one in another week or two. Just last week it was seafoam and duck egg blue, perhaps next week she will fancy grey and green . . .  


Have a nice week


6 comments:

  1. Ek denk jou dogter het 'n goede keus gemaak met die kleurtjies ! Ek hoop vir jou sy sal nie verander nie van keus elke week... Jy sal nooit weet met 'n tienerdogter ;-)))
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! But I know girls can change their minds easily...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter has a chic taste, nice palet! :) I love the lampshade top left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, zo een mooie kleuren! Ze heeft veel smaak die tiener van jou...
    maar op die leeftijd is een beetje wispelturigheid natuurlijk normaal, dus wachten kan geen kwaad denk ik
    grtjs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!best deals melbourne


    ReplyDelete